The one where I fan-boy over my new baby.



Or more specifically, this baby right here. 
Chris and I went shopping this morning, after a windfall that both of us were suprised with, and we left with this utter beauty. I've wanted a DSLR for a long time, and the 600D is currently one of the best start-up models you can get your mitts onto. So we plunged, and went with it. It's the most money we've ever spent as a couple, and the most money I've ever spent full stop, so it was pretty damn nerve wracking.

I'm still getting used to it, but so far, these are my favourite shots. We were 'revising' in the common room, and I was testing out the different ISO/shutter/apeture levels that the 600D offers.




No, they're not perfect, but I was using Manual rather than any of the pre-sets, so I'm still getting used to a lot of the settings.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment