family. [picture heavy]

Chris and I took a trip back to my parents house today.  Its been a few hard weeks; relationships have been strained and combined with a broken toilet and a dissertation that doesnt bear thinking about, sleep has been fleeting. So spending some time with my parents and snuggling with my kitten was just what the doctor ordered.



















 Chris and I are heading to Bolton this weekend for Meet Up North 2 - we both fingerboard and a load of our friends are gathering in Manchester for a day. After that, to Bristol! I am beyond stoked for both these cities, as I get to chill with some seriously amazing dudes (and make pancakes on Sunday morning), and look around Bristol. I've never been there, and from the sounds of it, there's some seriously good sights to see and some seriously good food to eat. Because food is where my heart lies.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment